The mind-to-muscle connection is crucial for optimizing your arm pumps… Think about stretching and squeezing the arm during each repetition,. As you bring the weight down, ,stretch the fibers and feel them open up and elongate. The more you’re able to stretch your muscles during each contraction, the more blood flow you will be allowing into your muscles. This will cause greater micro-tears within the muscle fiber and lead to faster growth….
1. Cable Bicep Curl 4x 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
2. DB Alternate Bicep Curl 3x 12, 10, 8 reps each arm
3. Prone Incline Dumbbell 4x 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
4. DB Incline Bicep Curl 3x 12, 10, 8 reps
5. DB Hammer Curls 4x 12, 10, 8, 8 reps
*Rest 60-90 seconds in between sets
We Help Our Visitors Reach Their Health, Fitness And Appearance Goals Through Information and Motivation.
The whole video & edit made by Kings Muscle
Subscribe on Kings Muscle for more videos!
↪︎SUBSCRIBE 👉 http://bit.ly/kingsmuscle